JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature suggestion: More options for rotation

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 10:41 AM)
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I was thinking just now while watching a video that it kind of sucks that autorotate is an all or nothing situation, with the only options being on which is usually hypersensitive, or completely off in which case it's a total crapshoot as to if the rotate icon will appear. I think it would be nice to have some options like reduced sensitivity, only perform auto rotate when the phone is fully rotated, or maybe a gesture of sorts where you need to keep a finger on the screen to enable auto rotate or vise versa. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I thought about this months ago, I only find that you can setup VLC to rotate on start up
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.