JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Flashlight is stuck on ON

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 05:32 PM)
tablet2022
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My Samsung galaxy s10+ 's flashlight is stuck on on and will not turn off. Any ideas on how to fix this

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello tablet2022, welcome to the Samsung Community and thank you for posting. I understand you are unable to turn off the flashlight. 

Please, try the following steps: 
1. Go to settings 
2. Click on General Management 
3. Click Reset
4. Reset all settings

If this doesnt work, please attempt to Factory Data reset your unit. Please back up your phone's data completely before completing these steps. Restoring your data will be needed after performing factory data reset.

To continue:
1. Go to settings 
3. Click Reset
4. Factory data reset 

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello tablet2022, welcome to the Samsung Community and thank you for posting. I understand you are unable to turn off the flashlight. 

Please, try the following steps: 
1. Go to settings 
3. Click Reset
4. Reset all settings

If this doesnt work, please attempt to Factory Data reset your unit. Please back up your phone's data completely before completing these steps. Restoring your data will be needed after performing factory data reset.

To continue:
1. Go to settings 
3. Click Reset
4. Factory data reset 

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator