JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S20: Message Update Idea - Feedback for Future update

(Topic created: 01-21-2024 04:58 AM)
Samsung_Nelson
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung when you all do another update can you all update the message apps need new bubble styles and replying back to people message you can like their messages, love it, emphasize it, dislike it and etc. Make it fun and excited for us. Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks everyone for the feedback. We have tagged this thread as feedback, for our engineers. Thanks for being part of the Samsung Family! 

View solution in context

7 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
In the United States there is no development to bring full-RCS functionality to Samsung Messages. Our wireless carriers have only activated full-RCS for the Google Messages framework (which is why Samsung began making G Msg the default on US devices last year.) Samsung Messages is built on an international framework and probably won't implement US standards worldwide.

Despite this, I still use S Msg for its customization options and reliability. G Msg has never once worked properly for me so I stopped trying.
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
@FalaxyS23UltraW6C totally agree with you re Samsung messaging vs Google...BTW my mates who have iPhone, I find it annoying after a while when they constantly use "love, emphasizes, etc. "
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My parents both got iPhones and if I never again see

'💙 to "stupidly long original message here"'

it will still be too soon.
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Lolol, cheers couldn't agree more...
Samsung_Nelson
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I will love it some like some don't that's just too cut down on all the texting, especially if you can't really text back. I would love for them to make it fun and cute it's not popping.
0 Likes
hoyty33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes! 😌👍More customizations pleeease!
How 🤔 'bout;
> see someone typing
> msgs √ read
> more font installs
- (all look the same)
> diff bubble styles
> color change to "all" lol!
...Why these are not all features already, I'd love to know, it IS 2024.
C'mOn, my old s4 has MUCH BETTER & MANY MORE features/options!
Y keep removing such gr8 convenient features?
..."I" ☝️🙄 would also like to know, Y they limited the photo editor so much in A03 but, litrally removed the copy/paste feature!?!
😡W! 😠T! 🤬F?! This is an absolutely, necessary feature I & many used every single day n this reeeally pisses me the
*🤐#! off, I can't afford a new phone!

** & PLEASE 🖐😲 FORCiNG UPDATES to those who have no contract", it keeps screwing up my albums & all other stuff!

🤨 grrrrrrr! lal
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks everyone for the feedback. We have tagged this thread as feedback, for our engineers. Thanks for being part of the Samsung Family!