I have a Samsung S9 on AT&T. Android 10. How do I open a Samsung app, say Video Editor? Galaxy Store says it is installed. I see that it gets updated occasionally. But, I cannot find the app in all apps and cannot open it. Various online help says to open the Samsung folder in all apps. No such folder on my device.
Solved! Go to Solution.
would you be able to check hide section ??
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, 'Disabled' will be listed in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.
The video editor apps are functions that can be used when editing video recording.
Gallery > Select a Video > click the play video > Click the top right 3dots > Editor
i hope this was helpful
Ahh. I think you've got it. I was expecting Video Editor to be a "normal" app, where you open the app first, then open the file to be edited within the app. Instead, it appears that Video Editor is started only in the context of viewing and editing a video in Gallery. I verified that the Samsung Video Editor was indeed started by playing with the permissions. Thanks!