JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I want the screen of my Galaxy phone to fade on.

(Topic created: Wednesday)
PVTBorobia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Most other phone brands I see have this feature that when you wake it up the screen does a smooth transition on, but my Galaxy S10 plus just snaps awake but fades off. Someone help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello PVTBorobia,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's actually the opposite of what I want. I don't have time to wait for something like that. I want the screen on immediately because I need the information immediately.
0 Likes
PVTBorobia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I want it as an option.

0 Likes
DumboLover
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I really wish I could wave my hand over it and the like screen would show up. Just a simple thing but I'm betting it can't be done anymore
0 Likes
PVTBorobia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Try the Pixel 4XL

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello PVTBorobia,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.