JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Need some advice: Need to upgrade due to services being discontinued by provider

(Topic created: 03-04-2022 09:10 AM)
Sarahw377
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So I have a Samsung 8 plus currently and I'm using Cricut as a service provider my phone is fully factory unlocked but I guess because of this 5G thing my phone isn't working anymore so I'm going to upgrade to the Samsung S10 was wondering if anyone has had an issue with the Samsung S10 connecting to the 5G or would I be okay getting it I've been told by a few other places I'll be good but just was wondering if anyone else could give me some advice or reassure me that it's good

0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It should be compatible going off that listing 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Sarahw377
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes that's what I thought too I just don't want to spend a lot of money on a phone and then find out it doesn't connect LOL I'm going to keep searching if you happen to come across any let me know I'd really appreciate it
0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would suggest the S20 5G might be a little more but a better phone 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Sarahw377
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Really I I will definitely look into it I really appreciate it you've been a big help I just know I can't spend a whole lot on a phone I think maybe my Max would be $300 $350
Sarahw377
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Then I got to figure out what to do with this Samsung S8 plus I have LOL it's in Prestige condition it's got the liquid Green protector on it and it's always been in an otter box case thing so it is very good condition I didn't think I would have to give it up LOL but I have been wanting to upgrade so I guess it's a blessing in disguise
0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You might be able to use it to off set the cost of the new one if you know anyone that might want to buy it 

Sarahw377
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes I think I might go on the Samsung site and see if they'll do some kind of trade in
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This would be a good upgrade for you

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s20-5g/buy/galaxy-s20-fe-5g-128gb-unlocked-sm-g781uzomxaa/

Sarahw377
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes definitely going to do this $47 for my trade in so I'm only paying 308 I think it was so I just really really want to thank you for helping me
0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Your welcome if you need anything just ask and if you could like and mark the post as solved Thanks for being a loyal Samsung customer