Not allowed to download any apps due to admin restrictions

(Topic created: 02-23-2024 11:16 AM)
tatmlat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

Hope I can get help here.

Since I started using my phone for work (downloaded Outlook, Company Portal and Duo Mobile) my Galaxy S9 phone doesn't allow me to download any apps.

The message says, " You administrator has not given you access to this item".

I cannot figure out how to get rid of this restriction. I tried to temporarily remove outlook and company portal but the message stayed anyway.

I checked with our IT and they told me they didn't impose any restrictions.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

3 Replies
cadencards10
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What you need to do is to remove the google account or the samsung account and then it should go away
0 Likes
tatmlat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your response. I tried to remove the google account and it didn't let me. The message says, "your administrator doesn't allow this change".

Does anyone know where I can get an in-person help for this issue in San Francisco or somewhere close by?

0 Likes
Geek_DTech
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Don't know if this will be any help but I had a similar issue with my flip 4 when I was attempting to install company portal and outlook. My supervisor had to reach out to Thrive networks to get outlook and Teams working on our samsung phones. After Thrive did something on their end, we all uninstalled intune company portal and just use outlook and teams without having to have our IT department install anything for device compliance.
0 Likes