JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pairing my S10 with Ultimate Ears speakers

(Topic created: 04-23-2023 02:13 PM)
BillSr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Trying to paut with Ultimate Ears, two feet in front of me with no luck. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there BillSr,

I hope you are doing well!

I know how frustrating it can be with experiencing pairing issues.

Let's try resetting your network settings on your phone.

Navigate to and open Settings > then tap General Management > and then tap Reset > tap Reset Network Settings > then tap Reset Settings > tap Reset.

By doing this step above will delete all Bluetooth devices that have been previously paired to the phone. You would have to repair all devices.

Next, let's boot your phone in safe mode to see if you are still experiencing pairing problems. This mode will disable any third-party apps from running in the background that could be interfering with the connections.

Follow these steps below:

1. First, completely power off the phone or tablet.
2. Power on the device and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
3. If done correctly, "Safe mode" will display in the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.
4. Once you're in Safe mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues.
5. To exit Safe mode, simply restart your phone or tablet, and it will reboot normally.

If the issue is gone in Safe Mode, one of your recently downloaded apps may be the cause of the connection problem. I then would recommend deleting (starting with the most recent) third-party apps.

If the issue still persists, then a third-party app is not the cause of your connection issue.

You can find these steps on safe mode in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Now let's move on to your Bluetooth device that you are trying to pair. Make sure the device is up-to-date to its latest software and make sure it's in pairing mode and now try to repair the device.

Also, be mindful that other Bluetooth devices currently paired to your phone or even your case could interfere with connecting as well.

You can also have access to these exact steps in this link here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/#check-your-phone-or-tablet-s-bluetoot...

Feel free to reach out to one of our moderators if you still need any further assistance.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there BillSr,

I hope you are doing well!

I know how frustrating it can be with experiencing pairing issues.

Let's try resetting your network settings on your phone.

Navigate to and open Settings > then tap General Management > and then tap Reset > tap Reset Network Settings > then tap Reset Settings > tap Reset.

By doing this step above will delete all Bluetooth devices that have been previously paired to the phone. You would have to repair all devices.

Next, let's boot your phone in safe mode to see if you are still experiencing pairing problems. This mode will disable any third-party apps from running in the background that could be interfering with the connections.

Follow these steps below:

1. First, completely power off the phone or tablet.
2. Power on the device and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
3. If done correctly, "Safe mode" will display in the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.
4. Once you're in Safe mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues.
5. To exit Safe mode, simply restart your phone or tablet, and it will reboot normally.

If the issue is gone in Safe Mode, one of your recently downloaded apps may be the cause of the connection problem. I then would recommend deleting (starting with the most recent) third-party apps.

If the issue still persists, then a third-party app is not the cause of your connection issue.

You can find these steps on safe mode in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Now let's move on to your Bluetooth device that you are trying to pair. Make sure the device is up-to-date to its latest software and make sure it's in pairing mode and now try to repair the device.

Also, be mindful that other Bluetooth devices currently paired to your phone or even your case could interfere with connecting as well.

You can also have access to these exact steps in this link here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/#check-your-phone-or-tablet-s-bluetoot...

Feel free to reach out to one of our moderators if you still need any further assistance.