Original topic:

Pocket 7 app is a scam

(Topic created: yesterday)
jackspicks
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This pocket 7 they let you download is a scam. you play it and you win a little then so you keep playing till it slowly bleeds your wins.. thrn if you buy another time you start noticing thier bots because thry won't let you win past a certain amount and thrn let you bleed dry. I have no idea why thry are being promoted by samsung.. also when they say you get free bonus loot..it's f ing bogus because if you ha e real loot like 20$ and you are given 200 in free loit..they will take your 20$ first..thrn you'll lose all the 200$ bogus money and can't even cash out.. I been complaining to thrm to stop thier bots which at a later time ill sqy how you can tell.....how do we stop this??? How will feds get involved ...no one regulating this? 

2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You always have a choice not to download or use the app.  I'm not so sure it's being "promoted" by Samsung as much as they are accepting advertising $$ for it.  I think there may be a mechanism where you can request it being deleted from the store as fraud/malicious software.

0 Likes
Tryntafly
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Not a scam there's a bootleg version with spyware when you win tells you loss and takes winnings . I cash out more then pay in on the real pocket7!! Most time I just play on the bonuses untilli get cash game.
0 Likes