Original topic:

Put emoji toolbar on bottom

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
40_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've always used gboard but when moving to samsung I found out I liked the default keyboard more so I've done everything to mek it like the format I'm used to. The only thing I can't figure out how to do is move the emoji bar in the emoji keyboard to the bottom. Mainly the return to normal keyboard button. Having it all the way to the top is uncomfortable. Anyone knows a way around this?

13 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You can try downloading Good Lock and the keys cafe module where you can design your own keyboard and probably put the emoji bar where you want it. You couldn't pay me to use the Samsung keyboard, so I don't know for sure how far you can take the customization of the keyboard.  If it does not do what you want, then you will have to get used to the current position.

40_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've tried it, for the most part it went pretty well but as far as I can tell I can't do anything about the emoji keyboard
0 Likes
userra24553
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Turn off the emoji stickers or move it
userra24553
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hit the 3 dots and move your emoji to the bottom and place what you want in lieu of the emoji. The keyboard icon is for the keyboard not an emoji. My keyboard icon is at the bottom left. Not sure how it got there but you can turn that off if you want.
40_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm not sure what you meant. I know the keyboard icon is to return to keyboard. I want to know if I can move ot down like it was on previous one ui version. Here's an image I got from. The internet 1724011567935.jpg
userra24553
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
(^_^)vļ¼¼(^^)ļ¼ I misunderstood sorry I guess you can't. These emoji look weird
40_
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's alright. I'm just too used to g board but I really wanted to try samsung keyboard. Guess I'll try to get use to it or hope they change it back for one ui 7
userra24553
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Gboard is good. I just like this because it makes sounds
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You know, you can turn on sounds in G-Board.  Go to the G-Board settings and select preferences then scroll down and turn on "sound on keypress" and then adjust the volume.