JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 Ultra 5G unlock code I received is 15 characters and not 8?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
artPORp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have received the network unlock and MCK code for my S20, from AT&T. . However, it is 15 characters long, not 8 like it says I should have gotten. Now what do I? Is there somewhere I can use those codes? Please help, I am so frustrated!!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You would have to contact AT&T or go into a store and have them unlock it for you.  If they gave you a 15-character code, then the code is 15 characters. You should also have received instructions on how to enter the code.  Don't try to do it if you are unsure, as there are only so many tries, before your phone becomes a brick.  Best to go to a store and let them do it or be walked through it via phone support.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You would have to contact AT&T or go into a store and have them unlock it for you.  If they gave you a 15-character code, then the code is 15 characters. You should also have received instructions on how to enter the code.  Don't try to do it if you are unsure, as there are only so many tries, before your phone becomes a brick.  Best to go to a store and let them do it or be walked through it via phone support.

0 Likes
Denvercity
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Shortening the line to 8 wouldn't hurt the update.
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can fo it on there site
0 Likes