Original topic:

S21+ notifications settings missing options?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
tjlmbklr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have been an Android user of many model phones. I personally use a Pixel 7 Pro, but we use S21='s for some of our employees at work. I need to be able to customize notifications for some apps we use for our field techs, like Teams and Trello. On my Pixel (and pretty much any other Android I have used in the past) when you open the notifications setting for the individual apps, you will have the option to toggle On/Off what things you want to be notified on.

Below are screenshots of the Trello notifications for Trello on my Pixel, compared to the notifications for the S21. my Pixels for Trello I have a total of 10 things I can customize to turn on or off. The S21 does not have the options. Am I missing a step? I could have swore I found those settings in the past.

Screenshot_20240529-091625.pngtmp_35ae9a85-f406-49a4-85ba-07ddb9dec3d6.jpeg

0 Likes
2 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Open phone settings
Notification
Advanced settings
Toggle on
Manage notifications categories for each app

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

ArmonƬ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
In your settings search app notifications, then advanced click advanced settings then toggle on thr manage notifications for each app. An after that's turned on go back to the app u want to configure notifications for an click on notifications category, hope this helps,...that's how I done it on my S21
0 Likes