Original topic:

Samsung keyboard

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
StevenC2626
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I will write this 4 times until someone recognizes that the current samsung keyboard is unacceptable. Samsung will release $1,000 flagship phones but won't make the most frequently exercised service enjoyable. Using the samsung keyboard is a testament as to samsung's reluctance to ensure that all users are satisfied. Time and time again I've ran into issues that could have been fixed with a single update. 

Grammarly is turned off but it's still on. Auto correct is almost never actually correct; defeating the purpose of that feature in and of itself. I encounter hiccups and stutters so bad in the operation of the keyboard that it causes me to completely abandon what I was typing. And even when the keyboard works correctly which isn't all the time, it's not a good keyboard. I've been typing on a phone for awhile now and I used to be good at it. But ever since I moved to the more up to date samsung's the typing experience has been plain dookie. Ive had better typing experiences on iphone 6's. I'm using a Note 10+. That's kinda sad. Those two shouldn't even be comparable. But they are because samsung wont get their stuff straight. 

2 Replies
jason30
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
J̌ason
0 Likes
jason30
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Jason