Original topic:

Screenshot from recents menu

(Topic created: 02-14-2024 08:34 PM)
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I really miss the feature on pixel where when you click to go the recents menu with all the apps you have open, the pixel shows a screenshot button where you can screen shot the app. When I do this on the galaxy, there is only the 3 dots in the corner for settings but I didn't see anywhere to have this feature or through good lock. I get I can use the edge panel, but having that shortcut by just going to recents was really convenient. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can also click the volume down and power buttons. You can also slide the side of your hand from left to right over the screen to easily take a screenshot. You can also set up Bixby quick action where all you say is "take a screenshot" and the phone will. Without a wake command.
0 Likes
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks. Does bixby have to be your default assistant? I setup the quick command but it doesn't work by just saying the command.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@msvd10 Another option: If you have the Take a screenshot button in the quick panel, you can swipe down from the top of the screen and click that button.