JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Topics with Label: All alarm clock times deleted

(Topic created: 05-12-2023 03:14 AM)
thi_01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've just deleted my alarms in the alarm clock section of the app.

Inserting all of them on a list them instead of turning them off i've just deleted them accidentally.

please, please Samsung make a feature to confirm your choices of deleting all of your alarms.

or at least change the position of the acting button that makes all of your alarms vanish, so that it can't frustrate anyone else's life besides mine.

Thank  you for your service Samsung  Team.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you thi_01,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I always live by the "look twice, touch once" philosophy.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Alarms can be backed up. If you did, just restore the alarm settings.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you thi_01,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.