Original topic:

Why does the calendar no longer show holidays?

(Topic created: 08-10-2024 05:13 PM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How to get holidays back on the calendar on my s22 ultra,.
Also my watch 6 needs charged within 15 hrs ever since I updated and it auto restarts in the middle of night causing me to miss my alarms since I have to enter my pin for it to turn back on. šŸ˜‘ 
16 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Haven't noticed it missing on my calendar
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hmmm.. I go into manage calendars and tried but it does not show the option even , option for family, layout, but nothing on holiday's...
If I didn't know Labor Day , I wouldn't know when looking on the calendar to plan an appt or events around it.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Just checked mine sept 2 noted as is Sept 15 have to swipe over from August
0 Likes
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What calendar are you using?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I believe it's the app that came on the phone, so Samsung ..
But my google calendars from my email are checked in manage calendars the way it has always been when it did at one point show holidays
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It doesn't look like Samsung Calendar has a holiday database when it's synced ewith Google Calendar (whether you use it or not) the holidays will show in Samsung calendar, provided you checked the holiday database you want to show.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It shows holidays I just checked September to confirm as it had all others listed in the calendar and has for long time
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I check Samsung calendar settings and the holidays show, but only because it's synced with Google xalendar, which I actually use.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Odd I dug out a s9 same calendar more or less not updated in sometime shows holidays as does this phone a year and since release
0 Likes