JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

how to use always use mobile date when wi fi is on

(Topic created: 09-20-2023 06:01 AM)
usertRFNTcVfeX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is there a way to always use mobile data when wi fi is turned on? It keeps switching to my terribly slow home internet

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
First you would need to enable Developer Options if you haven't already go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Repeatedly tap on Build Number until a pop-up says something like Developer Mode is turned on then go back to settings Developer Options will be after About Phone open Developer Options scroll down to Networking and look for Mobile Data Always Active and toggle it on

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
First you would need to enable Developer Options if you haven't already go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Repeatedly tap on Build Number until a pop-up says something like Developer Mode is turned on then go back to settings Developer Options will be after About Phone open Developer Options scroll down to Networking and look for Mobile Data Always Active and toggle it on
usertRFNTcVfeX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like what I wanted

Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Turn off your Wifi?
0 Likes
usertRFNTcVfeX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for the suggestion. However, I need the Wi-Fi at home for various reasons, with it on makes my other uses for my phone very slow. Matching my snail mail internet. Its a pain to always have to turn it off/on