Original topic:

instagram folder stop showing new pics from camera roll from albums

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

everything was good up to 5 days ago but for some odd reason after i go to Instagram app i  upload camera roll i wait for a bit when i go to samung  gallery under albums and no new Instagram pics are showing up internal folder that i made that is called Instagram  from sd  that  from computer usually it will appear if i try to swipe down under albums

i had try to delete folder create a new folder nada what is going on my s20 gallery i know had this issue before but i don't know why this is happening i do have camera on sd card btw 

can somebody help me clear galley didn't do nothing btw  s20 phone

8 Replies
Blakeercksn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Please do not put your camera or gallery on your SD card. It does not communicate correctly in some ways, so keeping it on your phone is easier. If you still want to keep it as is and are having trouble finding your folders, try going to your "My Files" app. There, you should be able to see your internal storage and your SD card.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

and the thing is used to be when go instagram app when you go click on recent and upload that pic from camera it will also show that instagram pic so you be having camera pic and instagram pic  separated twice but now its no longer does it only show camera pic recent again i don't know what was matter never had this issue before then again maybe i should't remove folder off interal storage left along but i didn't understand why no new pic showing up internal storage on created instagram folder 

i wonder if there's some sort of bug that has happen after this past friday within app or something to do with my gallery i'm tired i did went into  gallery pictures copy what i did have  last few months but still i don't like that

and i have no clue app for longest time app show the camera pic and then 2nd pic instagram side by side when click on recent aka upload to instagram post something ain't right meh

i did try to upload an pic with no folder used i think an instragram folder automatically gets created seems not anymore that is

i wonder if this is doing same thing to you or not that is if you got instagram  

0 Likes
Blakeercksn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It may be because the Instagram app is on the SD card? If it is, that might be the problem.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

no i have it internal storage i have the camera always on sd card 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

this is what i'm talking about what i did 2 years ago
over at eu  samsung community 2 years ago i was rambling on what happen and  the last part that i said since i can't post link on here for some odd reason
so last night i copy that instagram pic folder to my computer desktop again 1st off i tested myself deleted i everything folder and i took a pic camera roll load it up new instagram folder was created after i load it to instagram app and went into galley so i deleted went back put everything is back in then snap another pic load it up it came up

now i feel kindof dumb clearing system cache now i still don't know why that reversal instagram folder stop working that used to work even right after i went into android 11 to 12 last tues

when i snap a pic i wait few mins or 2 click on instagram album go in and out it will automatically come up before i upload it to instagram app then i load it up instagram app now i have to do normal way like everybody else

its on desktop instagram folder i deleted folder inside storage and no new instagram folder is coming up at all samsung gallery <-i even took a shower and look nada am so i'm now foul all  over i don't know how in the heck i was able to do this 2 years ago and when stop working this past friday nada there you go dumb phone

maybe i should waited a little longer tues after took a pic see show up or not until i jump the gun got on computer <- it seems i only move to desktop but didn't copy to desktop because some pics didn't make it and i redid folder again naming it instagram putting in internal folder under pictures am not sure me clear gallery tues making it not come up or something is not right

i know for a fact if you delete instagram folder in galley it will reproduce again once you snap a pic camera roll and load it up instagram that has all pics saying recent not sure why its not showing up internal storage like it did 2 years ago

i want an instagram folder so i'm just going to move it back under pics storage i got on desktop yes i know its going to be mess up when i do it just gotta handle and accept the fact that what i did 2 years ago no new pics i upload camera roll which is on sd  ain't going to go straight into instagram folder in internal storage  in 2024 at all

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

is nobody else going to give me some insight onto what is going on why i was able to get this working 2 years ago and now i can't again i shouldn't had jump the gun this past tues i should had waited little longer if i actually went planet fitness past tues instead being home wouldn't mess with folder at all perhaps it would had show up i don't know if it actually did stop working or not

just makes me mad i can't get this working again i try 3 times already tired of messing with this

0 Likes
Blakeercksn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Check to make sure the folder is named correctly. Also check if there are any other albums named Instagram. Try to see where the downloads are going. Also make sure that you actually made an album in the gallery app and not a folder.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

that's the thing i try to remove the folder and upload a new pic and posted it and unlike last 2 years  it didn't happen

correct me if i'm wrong when you put camera roll and change it to  card normally in gallery it will display 2 symbols 1 camera and other sd card symbol correct?

again i'm not sure what is going on and i assumed its a giving that you have to inside instagram app saving to camera roll save original photo's correct

i try everything i even made album folder to card named it instagram number 2 i turn off original folder nothing i turn back on nothing no new pics camera roll is coming up inside that dang folder

how in the world 2 years when i deleted folder instagram under pictures and i upload it and that sorry folder got created why in 2024 i can't do it on my computer to phone anymore it will not show up in my gallery album it's so frustrating again i want it back where it was before last friday when upload pic in app that new pic will show up instagram folder in gallery why is it so hard to do this was simple 2 years ago very bad idea to delete past tues folder under pictures internal storage i thought it stop working and that why i did what i did when i try to snap few pics didn't come up instagram folder like it did back on 29th last month

i still wonder might work on a different computer if i can copy folder on my desktop and connect my phone usb to a laptop or my mom computer i upload something camera then that should create instagram folder under pictures internal storage like did 2 years ago i don't know perhaps it was just 1 time only on my computer and that's why it will not create again meh

0 Likes