cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBtHbFuYPUS
Astronaut

Can't log into my verizon account

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm trying to pre order the S10 and I can't log into my verizon account. It keeps saying that the information on file is incorrect, but it's not. I was able to log onto vzw.com, and I even changed my password. Yet this stupid Samsung site won't let me log in. I'm ready to just bail and buy a Pixel 3. Anyone else having this problem?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Can't log into my verizon account

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBtHbFuYPUS wrote:

I'm trying to pre order the S10 and I can't log into my verizon account. It keeps saying that the information on file is incorrect, but it's not. I was able to log onto vzw.com, and I even changed my password. Yet this stupid Samsung site won't let me log in. I'm ready to just bail and buy a Pixel 3. Anyone else having this problem?

I would recommend reaching out to Verizon and getting in touch with them about your account. As for the Samsung website are you referring to the actual app? If so, the app is having some problems. You'll need to log in through the browser

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us to address your concerns. Have you reached out to Verizon wireless directly to confirm no issues on their side?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userTQhpkpkrnC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing just happened to me.  Very frustrating!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBtHbFuYPUS you are entering the correct information for sure yet you're saying the Samsung site is preventing you from logging in? 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBtHbFuYPUS wrote:

I would recommend reaching out to Verizon and getting in touch with them about your account. As for the Samsung website are you referring to the actual app? If so, the app is having some problems. You'll need to log in through the browser

GalaxyEsq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem.  Spoke to Verizon customer support and they say it isn't an issue on their end.  Something isn't working on Samsung.com.  I've tried both the mobile app and the browser.

SPCoolkid
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing was happening to me. It fixed itself actually. Now I can log in. I think it was a bug 

userMSNtUiRqyk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm currently experiencing the same issue. It's so frustrating. Samsung customer service hasn't been any help so far. Verizon confirmed it's not an issue on their end.
userPItI0jQCuR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this problem all day. Then I finally figured out what worked for me.

I am an authorized admin user on my family's dinsoaur aged Verizon account. My mom was the original authorized admin user and head of the account. I was signing in over and over again and it said it didnt find me in the system. Its really misleading because a simple message that could have said: "Have the head of account / admin sign in." Thats what I did with my mom's username and password (and secret questions!). Then it brings you to a screen that pulls up all your lines and you select which one is doing the upgrade. 

Voila.

Hope this helps.