JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S20 lags when sending messages or making calls

(Topic created: 02-23-2021 05:48 PM)
beerstop
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Phone has 5g and full bars yet it is takingbits time sending messages, and making calls, in fact with 4g and 4 bars it will refuse to do outgoing calls unless I select WI fi calling, I am on t mobile so I don't understand the lackluster performance.

It actually seems worse since the last update.
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

You can try resetting the network settings on your device to see if that helps any. Just a heads up, doing this will delete all devices that have been paired to the phone. You will need to re-add all the devices back.

1. From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the app's screen.
    Note These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
  2. Navigate: Settings > General management > Reset.
  3. Tap Reset network settings.
  4. Review the info then tap Reset settings.
    Note If presented, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
  5. To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.

If you are still experiencing the same symptoms after trying the steps above, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance. They will be able to assist you better with network concerns.

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes