JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Problem with Galaxy s20 ultra wireless charging.

(Topic created: 03-10-2020 04:14 AM)
user0ebOig2Oyq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

So I have a galaxy S20 ultra and having a problem with it charging wireless in my wireless car charger. At first I thought the charger might be defective or uncompatible with the phone. The charger works fine with my wife's S20+ but not the ultra. Also it works fine when I use both my wireless charger at home. The problem is it would charge then pause then charge then pause every 2 second. I tried turning fast wireless charging off and it still didn't change anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

127 Replies
userEC1EdWSumi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Same issue here. Wireless car charger cycles on ultra but works with S10+ and Iphone pro max.

hdswann
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Same issue for me. 

user0ebOig2Oyq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

The phone fits perfectly. I have tried it with the case off and the case on still no luck. Tomorrow I will try using the wireless charger on the wife car since its the same as mine. See if there any difference. 

hdswann
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Same here. All our other phones charge fine on it too.

user5m9c7pP8gi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

In what universe would that be acceptable, charging with a wire???

0 Likes
Samsung_avHaJlq
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Gotta get the actual charger for the s20. My newest wireless charger won't keep up with my s20 unless I close down every app and shut it off otherwise its like using a regular charger and says something along the lines of "this phone uses to much energy to wireless charge" in not so many words. You need to wait for the wireless charger to come out for the s20. The processor is using to much to keep up with the low wattage of your wireless charger.

0 Likes
user0ebOig2Oyq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

It like that since the phone was brand new with no new apps installed yet. 

user0ebOig2Oyq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Yeah didn't work. Thanks tho

userCWAFwJ55xS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Never have had a issue with my s20 ultra charging wireless

0 Likes