JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Superfast Charging Quick Tile

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 03:59 PM)
SlimJimmy9876
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I was just thinking, why isn't there a quick toggle for turning Superfast Charging, just enable and disable?

Someone else had to have thought of this.

I don't always want to charge Superfast and would rather just disable it that look for a slower charger.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20

If you want to disable superfast charging you can disable the fast charging option in your battery settings.

If I was able to answer your question please select "accept as solution" on my comment. šŸ™‚

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20

If you want to disable superfast charging you can disable the fast charging option in your battery settings.

If I was able to answer your question please select "accept as solution" on my comment. šŸ™‚

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

This sounds like a fantastic idea! What you can do for now is to head to the Samsung Members app's Support tab at the bottom, then find Send feedback and submit this feature request as an Error report. Hopefully, Samsung can include this in a future software update. Seems like it would be easy to accomplish. šŸ™‚

0 Likes
SlimJimmy9876
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I didn't realize that is where you put suggestions, thanks!
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

No problem! šŸ™‚ If I happen to have resolved your concern, please hit accept as solution by my post regarding Error reports, so that other Community Members can more easily find this answer and will know how to send feature requests in the future!

0 Likes