JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Alarm clock question, gradual volume feature?

(Topic created: 05-21-2024 04:53 AM)
GrumpyPuppy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

The alarm clock use to have a feature where it would gradually increase the volume of the song/sound being played. My alarm just went off for the first time since the update and it was full blast. I've been looking for a way to make it increase gradually in volume, but I'm not seeing that setting. Does anyone know if they've taken that away with the latest update? And if so, can anyone recommend an alarm clock app that has this feature?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Tap ringtone and the option will appear
1716297417448_1716297417442_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Mac-18
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I still see it under the menu to choose the alarm sound. Are you on one ui 6.1? I'm on 6.0 so that could be the difference.
0 Likes
GrumpyPuppy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, the most recent update was to 6.1 and that's when the alarm issues began.
0 Likes
DonJohn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm on 6.1, it's still there
0 Likes
GrumpyPuppy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
DonJohn, can you point me in the direction? Mine only had a volume slider where you can select the volume you want, but not the gradual increase.1716294815080.jpg1716294815125.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Tap ringtone and the option will appear
1716297417448_1716297417442_0.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

GrumpyPuppy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
OMG! Found it!! Thank you so much. I feel like I was all over the app, but just didn't see it. 😀
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21

Happy to help feel free to ask anything if you can't figure it out that's what where here for