JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Assistance on how to screen shot and listen to music on my phone?

(Topic created: 07-14-2022 07:15 AM)
userjGGcxUcGA5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Why can't I take a screen shot on this phone I really need to know that's so dumb. Also where's the aux like I can't even listen to music !!! This phone sucks  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Swipe down and in the quick settings there's a button to take a screen shot. Or you can set up the gesture to swipe across your screen with the side of your hand. Or you can press volume down and power at the same time.

That's three different ways to take a screenshot.

And it's not an aux port, it's a headphone jack. The aux port is the input side on something like a car stereo. As for it being missing, just about all brands have gotten rid of it. Just get some good Bluetooth headphones. Or if you have some good headphones you'd rather use, get a FiiO BTR3K {or BTR5K) Bluetooth dac and amp.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Justjustin79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
What kind/model phone are you using exactly?? Newer models don't have aux or ear bud adapters at the bottom anymore. Gotta spring for the wireless Bluetooth depending on the type of phone my friend. Just saw the phone model. Definitely need to order wireless buds and invest in Bluetooth speakers to rock your tunes my friend. And the screen shot should have a palm gesture setting as well as pressing the volume down button+poTCwer button simultaneously. Sorry I can't recall the location of the palm gesture setting off hand....accessibility settings possibly?? Good luck
userjGGcxUcGA5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you I will invest in some Bluetooth speakers lol
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Swipe down and in the quick settings there's a button to take a screen shot. Or you can set up the gesture to swipe across your screen with the side of your hand. Or you can press volume down and power at the same time.

That's three different ways to take a screenshot.

And it's not an aux port, it's a headphone jack. The aux port is the input side on something like a car stereo. As for it being missing, just about all brands have gotten rid of it. Just get some good Bluetooth headphones. Or if you have some good headphones you'd rather use, get a FiiO BTR3K {or BTR5K) Bluetooth dac and amp.
userjGGcxUcGA5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you I didn't think someone would reply ! I appreciate you guys
0 Likes