JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 (US) does not pick up 2G network after July 2022 update

(Topic created: 07-18-2022 03:46 PM)
B2022_S21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I have my S21 with AT&T esim and an international sim that is connected via T-mobile 2G network. After the July 2022 update, my international sim switched to no service/emergency calla only.

Does anyone experiencing such? 

I did a network reset, and whatever trick there is and last was a hard reset/factory reset. Still nothing. Tried the sim on another phone ans was woeking great! 

Can anyone help? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@B2022_S21 Most US carriers disabled their 2G networks over the past couple of years. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
ufo8mymunky
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
If you have exausted all troubleshooting efforts and it still doesn't work properly, it probably wouldn't hurt to get your phone reflashed at a service center. But, like, I'd wait for other suggestions or recommendations first. In my case, all the resets, replacement devices, and customer support people in the world did not help nor fix my issues. So, wait for other to speak their minds and offer solutions first and if they don't work get your device reflashed and don't update. Someone is obviously trying to keep these issues quiet by deleting posts and comments so keep that in mind also.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@B2022_S21 Most US carriers disabled their 2G networks over the past couple of years. 

B2022_S21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Yea, but I can still connect to it uaing another phone. I jst prefer to have it on a single phone.
0 Likes