JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Auto detected workouts not syncing to Samsung Health

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 04:19 PM)
SheRuns88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Does anyone else have trouble getting auto detected workouts to sync to Samsung Health? I have my 5 pro set to auto detect walks, which it does without issue. However, when I open Samsung Health, everything syncs but the actual workout itself. I tried reinstalling Samsung Health but it didn't seem to fix the issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Click on the 3 dots and tell samsung health to show auto detected workouts. Just figured that out.
CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Replies
communityuser27218
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
You just gotta disable Android auto it's kinda like unistalling go to your setting and go too apps you should be able to search it and then disable it do not disable samsung health
0 Likes
SheRuns88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung Health isn't receiving all the workouts from my watch. I'm not sure how android auto works in this scenario
0 Likes
skript
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
auto detecting workouts, must be doing the exercise for 10 minutes before it auto detects workout. nor surr if this is what you are acquiring about. anyways thank you for the time.
0 Likes
SheRuns88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
The auto detection on my watch is working just fine. When I pull up the Samsung Health app on my phone the auto detected walk doesn't show up under the exercises
0 Likes
skript
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I do have the walk. it's one of the favorites on the health app. make it a favorite. just an idea. this may help. auto detection work automatically. I suppose. also i do this, when I get on the bike I activate the exercise on the app first and then it connects on my watch. šŸ‘ well good luck, it's all I got. May you find your answer. šŸ™
0 Likes
Solution
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Click on the 3 dots and tell samsung health to show auto detected workouts. Just figured that out.
CWinkler
0 Likes
SheRuns88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Where is it? I don't see anything other than in settings there is an advanced for auto detect workouts and mine is on
0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
In samsung health on your phone. Click on workouts this week. Then on the 3 dots right corner and tell it to show auto detected.
CWinkler
SheRuns88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you! I had no idea that was there
0 Likes