Original topic:

Can't turn off priority mode

(Topic created: 02-06-2024 05:02 PM)
PB_ARtS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I can't turn of the priority mode thing. And I have almost gotten grounded since I didn't answer anyone when ever playing a game. I found the settings to turn it off but it is disabled. Anyone know how to turn it off?? 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
What is this priority mode you mention? I've searched through the settings on my phone and I can't find anything called that.

I'd like to try to help you, but I can't figure out what you're referring to.
0 Likes
PB_ARtS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
When ever playing a game it turns off notifications
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok, it appears you have Game Booster installed in your Gaming Hub. Priority Mode is one of Game Booster's settings.

Open your Gaming Hub. Tap the three-dots menu in the upper right corner and select Game Booster. Make sure the toggle for Shortcut bar is turned on.

Open one of your games and look for a small line on one side of the screen. This thing floats, so it could be along any side of your screen. If you don't see it, try another game. It didn't show up in all of my games.

Drag the bar toward the center of the screen to open it and tap the three-dots menu on the end.

You should now see the power button that turns off Priority Mode. Just tap that and you should get a small dialog confirming that Priority Mode is now turned off.

There must be a less convoluted way to turn this dratted thing off, but I sure couldn't find it. I hope this works for you.
1707267240073.jpg1707267240104.jpg1707267432591.jpg
chrisgunz86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Nice figured it out