Original topic:

Galaxy S21 FE - Lock screen keeps displaying after Android 14 update

(Topic created: 02-20-2024 04:05 PM)
kdr121
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I've been having an issue since (forced) updating to Android 14 and OneUI where I'll have my phone next to me not being used with the screen off and then my phone's lock screen will randomly turn on for a second or two and then the screen turns off again. 

I've disabled adaptive brightness and the issue still occurs. Has anyone has anything similar occuring?

2 Replies
SkullBlazer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Yeah I'm having the exact same issue with my S21 FE, and what's weirder is that for me, the time displayed when the lock screen turns on, stays the exact same since it started turning on and off, same with the battery percentage.

0 Likes
kdr121
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes, mine also freezes the time from when it first started flashing the lock screen on and off. So for example, if the time is currently 9:25am and the lock screen started flashing at 9:12am then that is the time it will keep displaying when this happens. Have you found any solutions? I've thought about factory resetting my phone but that is my last hail-mary and wanted to try something less drastic before if there is anything to try...

0 Likes