Original topic:

Created album and all the pictures in it disappeared?

(Topic created: a week ago)
JB444
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Greetings all

Recently one of my created albums and all the pictures in it have vanished. Nothing that I can figure out, checked every other album, and trash but nowhere to be found...any thoughts or suggestions on how to restore it. It held all of my edited photos!
Thanks
J

0 Likes
5 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Look in Google photos.
0 Likes
JB444
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks for suggesting that...yes backed up there, but not in same order...the folder that disappeared was my edited pics...when I attached phone to computer to explore. I can see the missing folder, but I have not access via phone gallery
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

You can download the pictures from Google photos and re-create your album.  Also, have you checked the trash in the Gallery app?

0 Likes
JB444
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok...update on my issue...since I could find the album in my storage section of control panel I knew it was still on the phone. I did the smart tutor and let samsung agent try...they explored the phone and saw what I showed them. They went to gallery control panel and went to the album controls...the album was not marked as hidden. But they switched it on and then off and when they went back to the gallery it had reappeared!
0 Likes
JB444
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
So it was a glitch as I had never hidden the album, but but switching on hide and then off it got the missing album to show up. I was a bit reluctant to let outsider have control of my phone, but after spending much of the day exploring and searching for settings with no results I though it was time for Samsung help...it was simple process and they worked the problem till resolved...about 30 mins...
0 Likes