Original topic:

How do I get Samsung messages icon back on my home screen. Google won't go away.

(Topic created: Friday)
Em101010
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I've checked apps and have Samsung set as default, but the Google messages icon is still there, but it's stopped working. 
9 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Open your app drawer and in the search bar search for messages once you locate it long press and select add to home
1725646651336.jpg1725646651368.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Em101010
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'll try it now, thanks.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Your welcome to remove the Google Messages just long press on it and select remove

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Em101010
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. Maybe the Samsung icon will replace it. I can't find the Add to Home button.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
After you searched for it and it was located did you long press on it

0 Likes
Em101010
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I did, but it didn't respond. My screen doesn't look the same as the pics. I think I'll have to get some help. Thank you, I know it's just me.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
See if you have a Samsung folder in your app drawer and see if it's located in it if it is long press on it and drag it to your home screen

0 Likes
Em101010
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I finally did it!! Than you so much for the help!!! šŸ˜€
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Happy to were able to get it