JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is anyone else having problems with various apps crashing and erroring out?

(Topic created: 03-07-2022 05:55 AM)
bbblondie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
It's been about 4 - 5 months since the last update I received for this phone, so I can't be certain if they are just update bugs or caused by something else. 
When I'm switching modes in the camera app or after saving a photo taken by tapping 'scan a document', the camera returns extremely distorted and discolored a deep purple (see attachments below)

Camera image color distortion glitch

Full camers image color distortion

My snapchat camera can be very lagged and unresponsive as well. I'm having to close, restart, clear cache a majority of my apps multiple times daily just to use them.

Does anyone else have issues with a bunch of apps suddenly crashing, freezing, or experiencing 'time-outs'? Or have had this happen while using their camera? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I suggest placing your device in safe mode to see if your camera is still reacting this way. If it is, I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I suggest placing your device in safe mode to see if your camera is still reacting this way. If it is, I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator