Original topic:

Is it possible to shut off your trash bin? Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userS5w4cocs7H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Having to carry around extra files just plugs up my phone, and taking or needing to take extra steps to delete it is just monotonous.
8 Replies
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't think so.
0 Likes
userS5w4cocs7H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Dang, thank you.
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm not certain, but in my phone, I didn't see the option to turn off like in messages it offers the trash to be turned off. If you disabled the trash can, how would you get rid of bad files if you were ever infected with one. Maybe I don't understand, but yeah, I do not think so at this time it's possible. Why would you want the trash off just curious.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
If you don't have a trash bin, everything is permanently deleted, the only bad thing is, you delete the wrong file, you can't recover it
userS5w4cocs7H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ya, I know that part I'm used to, but needing to take extra steps is a little irritating.
0 Likes
userS5w4cocs7H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
It's no biggie, I just don't like taking extra steps to empty the trash. Not having a Micro sd card is a bummer also, I can only transfer a third of my music to my phone from my lap.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Turn labs on in My Files app, you can turn on permanently delete files and they won't go to the bin, open My Files app, go to setting/about and keep tapping on My Files at the top
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
It'll look like this1720602991788.jpg