Original topic:

No updates lately at all

(Topic created: yesterday)
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
How come this S21 Ultra android security patch update is still way in August 1,2023 and One UI Version 5.1 and Android Version 13 and the Google Play System Update February 1, 2023 and the phone does not even stay charged all day at all, no good battery life, even when I try to check software update it does not come up with no updates to perform any at all, and it seems to have that slow lagging performance on it as that is a old outdated device, as it runs slow to me from time to time, sad thing is that over $600 is still owed on it, OMG šŸ˜² I'll be choosing from an s23 Ultra and or a s24 Plus to use and put that slow s21 Ultra to the side and not use it anymore. I have a iPhone SE 2022 3rd Generation at home I am gonna transfer all my data over onto and put it to use until I get one of the mentioned Samsung Galaxy phones I said. And I think that iPhone SE 2022 is way better than that s21 Ultra as that SE is way newer and better performance and had that good Bionic Chip in it. Goodbye s21 Ultra and hello to the newer Samsung Galaxy phones 
14 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Did you change carriers?

0 Likes
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Nope cause the one I'm with I've been with nearly a yeat
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
The reason I asked about changing carriers is because people who had AT&T and moved to another carrier, no longer received the update. Device's OS gets configured according to the SIM card. Go to settings then scroll down to about phone and then tap on software information. Then scroll to the bottom and take screenshot.

0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Changing carrier wouldn't be the issue have you tried using wifi for doing updates
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh oh ok then
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Been several other models in posts having this same issue last month or so it will only let you check for updates once in 24 hours so hive a day and try wifi
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I was on WiFi whenever I checked :heavy_check_mark: for updates for software
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Try a soft reset press the power button and volume down button together for few seconds it will restart the phone
0 Likes
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok šŸ‘ I did the soft reset, still no luck yet as far as software update
0 Likes