JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please add updates to the calendar to allow moon phases, etc

(Topic created: 02-27-2021 09:04 AM)
WarmhugsIvory
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

It would be nice to have updates to the calendar like new moons etc. And more fun colors etc. Also a new update to keep updated better than Apple. Ugh half the time Bixby doesn't understand or doesn't work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

You can add moon phase.   Go to your Google Calendar from your PC and click the cogwheel toward the top of the page and enter the Settings. On the left margin there is an Add Calendar option. Click that, and then click Browse Calendars of Interest. Toward the bottom, you can see Phases of the Moon. Tick the empty box to add it to your calendar. 

Give it some time to sync and them open the Samsung calendar on your phone.  Go to settings and click on your gmail address which the Google icon.  Down the list you should see "Phases of the Moon".  Click it on and wait again for things to sync, it should work....does on mine

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Options
Galaxy S21

You can add moon phase.   Go to your Google Calendar from your PC and click the cogwheel toward the top of the page and enter the Settings. On the left margin there is an Add Calendar option. Click that, and then click Browse Calendars of Interest. Toward the bottom, you can see Phases of the Moon. Tick the empty box to add it to your calendar. 

Give it some time to sync and them open the Samsung calendar on your phone.  Go to settings and click on your gmail address which the Google icon.  Down the list you should see "Phases of the Moon".  Click it on and wait again for things to sync, it should work....does on mine

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
WarmhugsIvory
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you, I tried it and on the calendar it doesn't show the moon's. like yesterday was a full moon.
bill-e
Options
Galaxy S21
Make sure it appears in your Google calender and then make sure to synce the phone's samsung calendar. it does work

clipboard_image_1614536775860.jpg

Bill
---
WarmhugsIvory
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you 😊💓 it worked ! Now let's hope we can receive pictures :camera:in time