JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Random Annoying Vibration

(Topic created: 09-13-2024 03:27 AM)
zmann450
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
My phone randomly viberates when I unlock it. I have smart assist off and I'm on silent. I download this app that tells me my vibration history and it says that its my NFC app vibrating. How do i stop this? 
Please help.
11 Replies
enpury
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
It's called hacked again
0 Likes
zmann450
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
RIP
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
It's not random. If you have "alert when phone is picked up" on in the settings, the phone will vibrate if you missed a call or message. You can check if it's on and turn it off by going to settings/advanced features/motions and gestures 1726223264312.jpg1726223264406.jpg
0 Likes
zmann450
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Nah it's not that because it's off. Thank you though.
0 Likes
Solution
uwuwu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

i had this same issue, realised thanks to you that the card i had slotted into my phone cover was causing it

zmann450
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
yah, I realized that too after messing around, I had a pin and my ID on the back, took em out and no more problems
0 Likes
Members_ICX7WQI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! I've been losing my mind trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Pulled the new credit card out (a replacement after getting hacked) and AHHHHH the incredibly annoying vibrating stopped. Hallelujah! 

So I can't keep the card in my phone case? 

0 Likes
JamesL07
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Happens to me since yesterday mostly on Snapchat, a small vibration every 2 seconds. If you take you credit card off your phone case it should resolve it.

0 Likes
zmann450
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Same lives fr
0 Likes