JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21+ Did clipboard get removed?

(Topic created: Saturday)
gaiagrown
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I use copy and paste a lot and up until early this morning it was working fine.

Now, Clipboard isn't even an option.

I am able to copy and then paste something but if I copy more than once then the first thing I copied is gone, there is no longer the option to click on "clipboard" and choose which copied item I'd like to paste. 

What happened to clipboard?
Any help or guidance is appreciated as this affects my ability work effectively and efficiently. 
Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
You may need to re add it to the toolbar click on the 3 dots and long press and drag it back 1719095177005_1719095176997_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
You may need to re add it to the toolbar click on the 3 dots and long press and drag it back 1719095177005_1719095176997_0.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

gaiagrown
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Turns out I'm just impatient and overlooked the fact that it's right in front of me. I forgot I woke up to a system update... things changed I guess
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
It's ok

gaiagrown
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Found it1719095467297.jpg
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Please click on the 3 dots above and mark as solved so others know and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member

gaiagrown
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I used to just hard press in this "typing area" and the option to select all, copy, paste, etc was there and three dots that produced a drop down menu and one of the options was clipboard... that was how I was accessing my stuff. Not sure if that little clipboard symbol I circled in the picture was always there... but whatever. It Is what it is.
Thanks community!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah I miss that one

ImpossibleBox
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung has a not too well known customization app suite called good lock. One of the options is keys cafe which can super customize the keyboard layout. I've put dedicated
clipboard
select all
copy
paste
time & date
voice typing
close keyboard
delete key (forwards like a pc)
arrow keys
special symbol when holding keys

The clipboard won't show on samsung or google keyboards when typing because predictive typing shows up. You need to press the < on the left of the word row to show tools.1719147037899.jpg
0 Likes