Original topic:

S21: Touchscreen Issues after update one UI 6.1

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
zakariapara
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello,

since the One UI 6.1 update on my Samsung s21 ultra US version , the touchscreen has stopped working. Although the Spen can still be used, it's not very good to use it all time . Is there any futur update patch for this issue or any solution you can suggest to me, please?

Have a great day

JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
Baby Bear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I would very much like to know this as well. The last update changed my binary to B and I can't find a valid roll back version.

0 Likes
Marichichak
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Same here,and not only that it s not working properly, also all the actions are delayed. Everything suggested has been done. Also,I have to point out that everything was working fine before the update was done. Hope Samsung will fix the bug or tell us what to do.

whewdoggys
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I also have this issue. Is there going to be a fix soon? I'm going to need to buy a nonsamsung phone if this persists past a week
christelle1666
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

hello, when my S21 FE automatically updated to ONE UI 6, a lot of issues started showing and it is so frustrating. Here are the issues:

1-SIM cards are not being read
2-The airplane mode is not accessible
3-The phone gets super heated
4-Notifications freeze
5-Mic is off I cannot record anything on the phone
6-Speaker is off as well
7-I cannot even access Samsung Members to read a diagnostic !!!

Are you getting the same things ??

0 Likes
AllSamsung
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I could find the firmware for my Samsung S 21 Ultra. I had to reflash to the newest firmware version and therefore I could not fix my problem. 

0 Likes
Buddy1107
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
It may be the apps causing this issue, my galaxy s22 ultra is suffering the same fate as we speak, I tried resetting app preferences too see if that does anything since it revokes all app permissions.... and ta-da! No problems! But now I have to fins what app is causing this issue
0 Likes