Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S21+

(Topic created: Sunday)
Ashley_R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Is there a way I can put a memory card in my S21+. I have no space. I take a lot of pictures and videos, my daughter in a track and field athlete. I wanna make sure that I can access to all the pictures and videos I have if i need to send them to others, post , etc. If they are backed up to my Google pics and I delete them from my phone will they delete from google?? Just looking for any help I can get. Also I don't have room if I need to download new apps etc. Thank you 
5 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Think you mean memory card not sure it will have that option if you do it will be the Sim card tray a empty slot cloud back up has its pros and cons
0 Likes
Ashley_R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I did lol thank you I fixed the post
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Plead insanity
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

I do not believe the S21s have SD capability.  If you are running out of space on your phone, you can offload your photos to either a computer, external drive or flash drive.  This has the added benefit of being preserved should something happen to your phone.  If you delete the photos from your phone, they will remain in Google, provided you did not exceed your 15 gig free storage allotment.  If you delete the photos from Google, they will also be deleted from your phone, as Google is the backup and deleting from there makes the assumption that you no longer want the photo at all.  If you have Amazon Prime, Amazon has unlimited photo storage, so you can also place your photos there and they will be accessible to you to send.

0 Likes
apk3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

yes you can use your one sim slot for the memory card. otherwise you can get a subscription for your google account i think you will access to some private server, there you can have lots of data including pics videos and many more it will cost only $1 or $2 max.

0 Likes