Original topic:

Voicemail on S21 is not good

(Topic created: 05-25-2024 08:06 AM)
DianeJohnson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
You need to put it on speakerphone because when it's held up to your ear, it shuts off 100% of the time. I'm thinking due to sensitivity of the keys and your ear touching it. šŸ’ā€:female_sign: There's also a significant delay before it plays the message. With all the recent increased frequency with updates, I was hoping for this to be improved. Any known fixes coming, or other VM options?
2 Replies
adonielshadi2000BC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello everyone, let's always have mutual respect around the globe no matter what others may do.
As of yesterday may 24th, my phone has been getting really hot :fire: šŸ„µ šŸ˜³ šŸ˜«, I'm afraid it's gonna blow up, the second thing is uploading but videos and pictures fails many times and I have to repeat the process over and over and over, the 3rd thing is while texting using any translation app Samsung or Google, the typed texts keep dropping before I'm done texting a sentence and I have to start over over and over well you get the picture, and the Samsung translation app doesn't promote any Arabic languages. These issues are problems I'm having for which I purchased the s24 to avoid, the other issue that I don't have a clue how to go about correcting is an extreme cyber bullying issue, t-mobile told me when I log on to a site, my s24 device does not have an identifiable number or electronic fingerprint, but yet my assailant is able to find me no matter where I go on the internet, and I constantly have to change my identity and online profiles to escape a super dangerous psychopath whom I know will eventually succeed in ending my life which he with his army have done to others that have protected me, no clue. He has also been able to eavesdrop and somehow route some of my calls. I have not tried the live in call translation feature yet, and my opportunities to do are almost 0 because as human trafficking victims we seldom have anyone to call because we are isolated from everyone we once knew, like family and friends. The last issue I'll bring forth today is the storage issue, since we don't have the physical slot for an SD memory card I am running out of space and I not all that when it comes to understanding things like cloud storage, if I can't or don't understand it I can't use it, and I'd prefer anything from Samsung rather than Google, Samsung creators have superior technology, equipment and overall higher character as human beings. If this were not true I wouldn't be a human trafficking victim in a country that claims slavery has been eliminated šŸ˜³. One last thing before I go, I've read that there is a feature which allows us to record whatever is being displayed on the devices screen. it's a very important feature that I the dumb one have not been able to locate, as members do any of you know where it is ?. We would be grateful if the wiser generation could just address the issues we are facing which I have laid out today šŸ™ šŸ˜Œ šŸ™Œ, thank everyone bless you all and take care of yourselves and each other.
0 Likes
MrSasquatch
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't know about the other issues you mentioned, but the screen recording option can be found in your pull down menu. You may need to add it to your menu via your edit button located at the top of your second pull down screen.
0 Likes