JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Volume automatically decreases

(Topic created: 11-14-2022 06:14 PM)
usernNsDvq73XZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Has anyone had Volume issue on the s21 series. My goes down automatically after about 5 minutes each time I turn it up. Is anyone else having this problem on the s 21 series, if so how did u correct the problem. I've done everything on YouTube to try a fix it.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you have sleep timer on? As in, a setting where the phones dims and the volume lowers at a specific time.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you have sleep timer on? As in, a setting where the phones dims and the volume lowers at a specific time.
0 Likes
usernNsDvq73XZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Just checked. The sleep timer wasn't on. I have a S21 Ultra to be specific. I don't know what's causing this issue. Thanks RPS!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Last option I think would be a factory reset. Sucks I know. But that all I can think of.
0 Likes
usernNsDvq73XZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes I've tried that in the past, but I haven't done a complete reset as it is a process to get everything back together, it's like activating a new phone . Anyway I probably will do that in the near future. Thanks again for suggestions
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

Give a try to these methods.

• Restart your device.
  • Update your phone OS version.
  • Clear cache and data of third-party apps.
  • Boot your device in safe mode, because in this mode third party apps are not allowed to work. So, if the third-party app causing the problem, simply uninstall them one by one.
  • Reset your device, but make sure to back up your data.

Hope these methods help you.

0 Likes
userTS4K6V56db
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I do wish the volume was louder then it is.
0 Likes