JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 02-25-2021 03:46 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

416 Replies
vanyo22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

No MicroSD and no MST. The two features that give Samsung the advantage over One Plus. DISSAPOINTMENT

user1QBnoxcJH4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

To me I interpret the lack of a charger as Samsung just being cheap and thinking that they can get away with it because of Apple but in reality it's of no impact to me.  I have more chargers than I can shake a stick at and I think I'm going to go wireless since I also have wireless in my truck.

https://www.result.pk/educom/uos-mamsc-first-annual-exams-2021-result-16326.htm
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I moved away from Samsung after the Note 3 and went over to Motorola. I had a number of good years with Moto but Lenovo began taking away the features I moved over to them for. So when I saw that even as a current Verizon customer I could get a S21 Ultra w/512K for a $600 discount I jumped ship back to Samsung.

I see most of the posts are exclaiming outrage over the lack of removable storage and over the years my microsd card has become a place to hold a bunch of files I hardly ever use because of my use of cloud storage to keep all my photo's and music. Will I miss having the perceived security of having those files on a memory card and the definite ease of moving it from phone to phone? Sure, but by getting a phone with 512k I'm not really impacted. I do realize that this may be a legitimate deal breaker for some but with the way I use my phone it isn’t...especially at the discounted price.

To me I interpret the lack of a charger as Samsung just being cheap and thinking that they can get away with it because of Apple but in reality it's of no impact to me.  I have more chargers than I can shake a stick at and I think I'm going to go wireless since I also have wireless in my truck.

It's been so long that you've forgotten but the one feature that I really miss is the removable battery and I really wish that would come back.

I'm excited and hopeful that Samsung will take Google and Qualcomm up on their plans to ensure that operating system boosts for new SoCs, beginning with the 888, are available for a longer period of time, four (4) years.

Other than the Camera Mod for my Moto I haven’t had a good phone camera in years so I'm looking forward to that with the S21.

And of course I'm excited to experience the performance and display boost that the S21 Ultra will give me over my previous phones...This will be the first real flagship I've owned since my Note 3.

Admittedly had I not stumbled upon the Verizon deal I would probably not have considered the phone but at that price even with feature issues I couldn't turn it down.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung removed MST after the Gear S3 watch, I wasn't aware that they still had it in their phones.  The rational at that time was that most pay stations no longer needed MST, especially in europe but here in the sticks of NH it is still needed.

Bill
---

Galaxy S21, Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
vanyo22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I know. Both my wife and i use samsung pay for the past 5 years. we do not take our wallets out anywhere. Amazing, works pretty much everywhere. Now, i am not so sure. I cancelled both preorders because of that

Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

people are starting to "accept" these changes if you read the comments through the thread. I refuse to pay for stupid monthly cloud storage.

Options
Galaxy S21
I know I'm having trouble with that myself😔😔 but the camera is great
Samsung_Zigs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Yall  sounding like iPhone. No SD card slot , no charger, no headphone jack. Yall gone get replaced by something else. Like HTC and lg. Disappointing how money changed yall

TGrizzle
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Yeah...I'm totally not thrilled about the SD card slot going away.