JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why are all the Google apps on my phone from Google LLC?

(Topic created: 12-25-2022 05:00 AM)
HouseKitti
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Please help me understand what exactly is going on. There is little info available online and I feel like I am going crazy. Anything hat has to do with actual Google is from Google LLC. Google LLC is not Google. There is a developer named Google LLC There are Google LLC servers and Google LLC domains, but that for business and enterprises. 

I have factory reset my phone, created new accounts, gotten a new number. I have tried contacting samsung, Google, and my service provider. All calls are redirected to india and its running in circles. I have texted samsung support, but they just want to remote connect. I wont remote connect with anyone. 

A malware checking app I use shows that I possibly have 19 sideloaded apps. I do not sideload apps. My phone is not modified in any way. 

Does anyone elses phone have this amount of foss? Is this normal?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
EveryPizzaDev
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Google is the brand. Their "legal" name is Google LLC. It does this for everybody, but you seem to have a very good sense of saftey.

View solution in context

6 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Google, LLC is Google. Not sure what else to tell you.
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

What Ken said 😉 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
DeeDls
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
And Google does whatever Google wants to.
Solution
EveryPizzaDev
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Google is the brand. Their "legal" name is Google LLC. It does this for everybody, but you seem to have a very good sense of saftey.
HouseKitti
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I have some other questions. Should I create new posts for each one?
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes
0 Likes