1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
KingCruz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, my Samsung Galaxy S22 unexpectedly stopped working to the point where I was unable to use it. As a result, I had to upgrade to a new phone. I only had about $100 left to pay off the remaining balance of the S22.
0 Likes
hennmann
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

As for being a previous iPhone user/loser🤣 I'm ALL TOO FAMILIAR with bad updates to the point of doing a Google to see results BEFORE doing an IOS update and if bad👎

All that aside now a Note 20 owner for going onto 4 years no problems but as for your S22, I most certainly wouldn't throw in the towel unless it was an iPhone🤣

Are you able to go into recovery mode? ON Samsung community on member suggested it with it working. If it did for any other members, let us know🤔.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S22/ISSUES-AFTER-software-update/td-p/2451449

On other threads about this issue including same model S21/22, some say using Smart Switch saved my life. Some mentioned it prompted them to perform an update which they did again and after the update Smart Switch then restored their phone into a perfectly good working phone. 

Other suggestions were doing a factory reset also working to solve the problem.

Let us know what works and doesn't work for you. 

Why do I still have my Note 20 Ultra 512? Because of 12 years of iPhone use, it was like being constipated for 12 years and then Samsung was like a laxative allowing me to take a massive 💩🤣 along with getting used to having MASSIVE amounts of storage with 1TB SD card capabilities along with paying $2100 for this device so I'd be best to keep it as long as possible😂along with all newer models discontinuing the SD card capabilities😢

0 Likes
AnkitBansal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I am not able to go I recovery mode ,

I have tried multiple times 😂

0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Yep. A54. SECURITY UPDATE This morning. Now it's lagging. Paged slow to load. Everything is just slow now. **bleep**
0 Likes
hennmann
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Hopefully they provide a solution to all of this. Sounds like it is affecting many.

Members_VWrW8Sv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

And is!!!! They need to fix this at cost or replace the device! This was a deliberate forced update that cause all of our phones to malfunction!

Members_VWrW8Sv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

They will not thus far the actually told me it was AT&Ts fault which is pathetic!

MetalRebel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have severely spotty service since the update with very limited data use and almost always no service or roaming when I do have service. The carrier is providing me with a new SIM card and that is supposed to fix everything. Not to mention we lost the swipe functions and back to the 3 button bottom
userKGqIKgHVj6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes I lost the means to talk and text..I get the AI who wants to correct my grammar when I type. I want my talk to text back