JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Accidental app launching

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 05:25 PM)
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a Galaxy S22 with current security patches (October release). I use Nova Prime as my launcher and have Good Lock and Good Guardian installed, though with minimal usage of these two. I have a mystery of an app launching I haven't been able to figure out. 

The app in question is the Kevo app for my Kwickset Kevo smart lock. It seems to be launching when I tap the area to the right of the Back icon on my navigation bar multiple times. This happens when I'm tapping the Back button but think I missed it so I keep tapping until it responds. I fully expect this is the result of something I set up to make my life easier (so I can open the app quickly when the smart lock is not responding properly). I just can't figure out how this is triggering and it's now getting annoying. Is there an option for triple-tapping that I've missed? Is it possible I somehow invoked some sort of squeeze or shake gesture? Is there anywhere in the app info or settings that identifies all the ways the app might be triggered? I'd appreciate any suggestions to help track this down. 

Dan

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Never mind. I think I found it. In Good Lock/Registar, I had double back tap set for this app.

Dan

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Never mind. I think I found it. In Good Lock/Registar, I had double back tap set for this app.

Dan