Original topic:

One UI 6.1 feedback megathread S22 series

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Conissocool
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

This newest update is straight trash. I don't want ai features on my phone, the voice to text is literal garbage and I can't even use the **bleep**ing samsung voice anymore. I just want my phone back

26 Replies
Ljuhasz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
During the first software a few months ago without my permission ONE UI was installed to my Ultra 22
My lock screan was changed from my thunb print to a patteren. I have not a clue what it was my husband took it to AT&T twice i called/wrote Microsoft Samesung took it to Team moble to have it looked at nothing could be done they said. I factory reset it then had to go through setting it up again. Then the One UI software did it again. I bought another phone in the mean time i stil owe 400$ on the phone I now have to pay for two phones one dont work and my new one recieved the update while i was sleeping last night. wow
0 Likes
AIfrustrated
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Media picker keeps killing my battery, sometimes twice a day. The AI is junk. I want my phone back the way it was.
Members_ZStuhic
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Why was the talk to text button moved. Now my finger can't reach it while driving. Now I gotta use both hands which is pointless. Move it back to the right side of screen. Or make it an option to do so. 

0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't use the Samsung keyboard, so the mic placement is not an issue for me, but i hate, hate, hate that they seem to have moved anything useful on the nav bar to the left. I have the keyboard button on the nav bar and was very happy with it on the right, but now the moved it to the left. I heard some chatter that this is due more Google's android rules than Samsung. Who knows, maybe it's Google's way of forcing those of you who don't use G-Board to switch, since they left that mic alone. You might want to give G-Board a try.
0 Likes
stowe22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I agree! Please fix this bad design
0 Likes
Ander89
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Anyone else notice the AoD display gets dimmer with each new update? Why bother putting it in phones if you can barely see the image they let you set for it? Makes no sense.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
If you install goodlock - lockstar you will see a automatic brightness toggle at the bottom of Lockstar toggle it off and adjust brightness to your preferred brightness

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.