JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps get stuck on screen since Android 13 update s22 ultra

(Topic created: 11-22-2022 04:42 PM)
techk552
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Ever since this update dropped and i updated ive been having nothing but issues apps get stuck on my screen i cant swipe them away or enter another app at all when it does so i have to force restart my phone. Theres time my lock screen dosnt work correctly id unlock my phone it shows the unlock animation and then freezes on my wallpaper and shows no apps nothing. Im also having issues with my keyboard not even letting me us it multiple times i have to restart my phone 3 times back to back just to be able to use it please fix this samsung this update wasnt ready at all.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
11 Replies
useryRpNKXHsND
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I keep having my apps either not opening, opens and closes quickly, requesting that I clear the cache ( which I have done severally, repaired my apps, optimized the apps) , yet nothing works. All started with "update" to UI5 Android 13 & recent Samsung November security patch/update. My phone is behaving erratically. I am afraid and reluctant to even accept any further "updates" from Samsung. My S22 Ultra is barely 14 weeks old and I spent a lot to acquire this device directly from Samsung.
techk552
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here my phone is only a month old🤦🏾🤦🏾 and its acting up like crazy