JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Attention all S22U users! Boy did I find a deal

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 07:19 AM)
Options
Galaxy S22
*this is not an ad in any way shape or form, there are no links there are no redirects there is only generalized information on a product on Amazon that I personally found at 2:00 a.m. *

If any of you have Amazon prime go on right now and go buy yourself the Zagg Gear 4 case, there's multiple versions of the Gear 4 I personally bought every single version of it available because right now you can pick it up for our phone for $9 instead of it's retail $60. It's an absolutely fantastic style case with d30 built into every one of them and right now my favorite out of all of them is the Copenhagen Gear 4 case as it's the only one still available that is a slim style case versus something like the Denali gear 4 which is an ultimate protection case Good for 16 ft drops which is absolutely insane! Even my slim minimalist Copenhagen Gear 4 is good for 13 ft drops and the price is absolutely unbeatable for the quality and the brand and the materials that you get. Everything about it is perfect from the way it hugs your phone to the cutouts to the screen protection without interfering with any gestures since the sides of the case are recessed lower but the top and bottom are a good 2 mm above the screen and same with the camera, full protection I'll post a picture of my Copenhagen since that's the only one that has arrived as of now but I ordered every other single one that's available on Amazon last night and they should be here tomorrow. I figured for 35 bucks I was getting four $60 cases that included everything from a clear case with scratch protection and a lifetime anti-yellowing guarantee to a ultimate protection that's got an entire backplate made from d30 that is military standard rated and every case comes with a lifetime warranty replacement I guess Zagg is liquidating their stock of S22 Ultra cases so they are on crazy sale and selling fast. I wanted the Denali snap case so bad because it had mag safe built in but that was sold out and also they're slimmest case the Piccadilly was also sold out already so the Copenhagen is the next slimmest and it actually is very slim for the specs it has. 13 ft drops with this then of a case makes me skeptical but at the same time you can just instantly feel the quality the second you see the package and your hands touch it. You know it's a premium case because it's originally carried by carrier stores like Verizon and T-Mobile and they retail for $60 each so I'm trying to hook you guys up, grab them while they're still in stock I was able to get four of them like four different models of the gear 4 and the rest were sold out I have the Copenhagen, the ombre Milan, Denali and the crystal palace Gear 4 cases coming tomorrow and for a total of $35 and some change every single one of the cases is rated for a minimum of 13 ft drop protection with all of them being 13 ft except for the Denali which is 16 ft because the entire back is d30 instead of just the corners like the other cases. They also have antimicrobial coatings on them, all of them have it so no bad smells or mold growing if some moisture gets between your phone and case, every single gear 4 has d30 in either the corners or the whole back and is made from recycled plastic. 

If you're in need of a good reliable lifetime warranty case or you're just a bargain hunter like me, I absolutely did not need four new cases for my phone I already had four cases that are all premium one of them being made out of bulletproof aramid fiber with magsafe built in and being less than 2 mm thick but when I see something that cost $60 normally for $9 with free 2-day shipping because I have prime I feel like I don't have control over my body and I just have to buy it I have to buy all of it It's too good of a deal to let go and for the people who are only interested in the slimmest of slim and want the Piccadilly even though it's not available online on Amazon You can go to eBay and pay about 5 to $10 more and get it there I see them go for around 18 to $20 on eBay but the problem with eBay is you also lose the lifetime warranty because eBay isn't a authorized dealer of Zagg cases while Amazon is so I've already registered my Copenhagen and if I ever need a new one I just pay $6 for shipping and no questions asked they'll send me a new one and if they have no stock of it they will reimburse me the price of the case so since I know their liquidating them, when this case eventually gets all beat up, I'm just going to warranty it and get it for free because they're going to reimburse what I paid for it since they won't be able to supply me with a replacement or upgrade since their liquidating every model for the S22 Ultra. I just figured I'd let my boys and ladies in members know about this awesome deal that's happening. Best part was that I completely found it by accident I was doing research on the d30 screen protectors that they make and I accidentally clicked an Amazon link that took me to the Zagg shop and the first thing on their page was this Copenhagen case and it said $9 and I thought it was a typo so I clicked on it because they're screen protectors for the s22 Ultra with d30 are almost $70 still to this day after I clicked on the case it was indeed $9 and that's where I saw all the other cases for it we're also $9 I think the Denali may be like $9.50 but still they're all $9 no matter what color or model you go with I was on last night at like 2:00 a.m. and they still had stock of every single one of them that I bought so they should still have some stock of them so hopefully some of you guys get to read this and take advantage before they are completely out. If you go to Zagg website, You can get any of the cases there even the Piccadilly but they're more expensive by two times at least I think the Copenhagen with a 20% off discount was still like 30 bucks on the official site but Amazon it's $9.
You're welcome for this case deal of a lifetime for our beloved phones. Even if they're bumping the numbers on the drop protection I do believe that they offer more than typical Spigen or those kind of cases do in fact I guarantee that they are more in line with OtterBox drop protection but they come cheaper than a Spigen case so you literally cannot go wrong buying one or buying all of them like I did!
Now Go ahead and go crazy guys let's liquidate them since they want to get rid of them so bad, I was happy to take four off their hands I would have taken all of them had they had every model in stock except for the Milan case in that bluish purple hue that you'll see when you check It's a very feminine and attention grabbing color I did not want that so I bought the clear to black ombre case instead and I think I actually might have gotten the last one in that color but I'm not positive I know that there was only a few in the black ombre so I would go sooner than later and only go if you have prime, if you don't have prime either quickly make a BS email and sign up for a free trial and buy through that or just don't buy them if you don't have prime because the shipping times are stupid and the price is also higher plus shipping costs and it'll take forever to get to you so this is meant to be for people who have prime already or are able to quickly make a throw away email to get free prime for a week or however long the trial is
Also, I have a ton of really nice 3M adhesive magnetic rings that I put on every single case I get and even though the Copenhagen has a textured back, the ring still adhears perfectly You just have to let it set for at least 12 hours before putting it on any magsafe accessory. I have a car charger It's a wireless charger that has a thermoelectric peltier inside of it that actively cools the phone and uses a fan to cool the hot side with a heat sink It's actually really cool and it keeps the S22 Ultra from overheating or even getting above ambient temps while it's 10 watt wireless charging with navigation and Spotify going. That's the reason I bought the cooler charger was because my phone battery was reaching in excess of 130° f and now with this $20 after coupons cooler magsafe peltier I got, I'm seeing battery temps that are at a maximum of 83° f and the cooler brings it down to around 77° f then shuts itself off and lets the battery get back up to around 85ish degrees Fahrenheit then comes back on and within 5 minutes cools it back down to 77 and cycles on and off like that. Just for reference, cable charging if you're using the 45 watt charger will generally get your battery around 122 degrees Fahrenheit to 135° f and wireless charging is even worse normally, it's the most inefficient, heat producing battery ruining form of charging there is yet this cooler because of its peltier and fan it's able to cool my internals through the case through the stick-on magsafe ring and drop the temps 60° or so while using the most heat producing form of charging in existence. The 10 Watts charges extremely slow I will admit because it is made for an iPhone and is actually a 15 watt fast charger but since Samsung uses proprietary fast charge for wireless, and none of these peltier wireless chargers can support 15 watts on a Samsung phone. The most you'll see out of any wireless charger not made by Samsung is 10 Watts and mine will spike 10 but mostly settle around 7.5 watts which is just enough to keep my battery from draining at all during the drive no matter the length and actually charge it a few percentage while keeping it at a very reasonable and comfortable temperature internally. There are many many BS peltier wireless chargers out there so be very careful if you think you might be interested in something like that, I happen to find a new brand one of those crazy named Chinese brands but had excellent reviews and the comments said that the cooling was actually beneficial instead of a gimmick so I pulled the trigger knowing that I could just return it if it was a gimmick and low and behold if you leave the cooler on for an hour it'll actually start to frost up and make condensation The only thing I don't like about it is the permanent RGB pulsing lights in the fan. At night it's such a pain in the rear because there's no control over the unit It's all controlled internally by a temperature sensor and there is no form or way of shutting the RGB lights off but it does increase and decrease the fan speed as temp needs and shuts down the peltier and turns it back on as temp demands! For for the price I paid, I'm absolutely satisfied, just do not buy the name brand one like ESR or lisen, those are absolute garbage and have the gimmicky peltier units inside of it just PM me on here if you are interested in the one I bought and I can send you the link on Amazon to it not an affiliate link or anything I don't make anything off this, I'm simply trying to help my fellow S22 members out and share deals when I see them and good products when I find them. The link for the charger will just be a regular Amazon link I wasn't paid or compensated in any form to make this post I'm just a regular dude that got lucky and found really good deals because that's what I enjoy doing when I have extra time

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for sharing @ricketypumpkin.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for sharing @ricketypumpkin.

Options
Galaxy S22
Welp I can at least confirm that the Copenhagen case (rated for 13ft drops) can eat up a 5.5-6.??ft drop and wall bounce with a few flips for style points and come out unscathed. Literally my first time dropping my S22 Ultra since I bought it on launch day and of course it's the first day in its new case too 😭 sent it flying off my countertop at light speed by accident and it slammed into the wall, somehow ricochets up higher than initial height and landed face down flat as possible. I didn't pick it up for at least 10 seconds because I knew my screen was going to be shattered as I use UV cured film protectors, not adhesive glass or Loca glue glass like Whitestone. These are for scratches and not impact really. But I spot no damage anywhere on the phone and more surprisingly, I spot zero damage to the case either. Like not even the scuff it should have from bouncing off a sheetrock wall and onto a tile floor. Not sure if an angel was in my house today or this D30 stuff is actually something to look into. Zagg has all kinds of claims as to D30 being used in football helmets and all kinds of stuff on the cases box. I immediately take those kinds of claims as gimmicky when I see stuff like that but I looked into it and apparently D30 is actually amazing. I'm not sure how much of it is actually in the case, I believe in this model it's claimed to be injected into the corners and there's a visible strip of it on the back but only about 1in of the back hah. It's the most protective case I own though by far. My phone would be in pieces of it was in any of my other ones since they are all literally the slimmest cases on the market and I'm talking about 2mm thick so absolutely zero impact protection once again and only so I can put the phone down without gaining a new scratch every time I pick it up. For reference this WAS the case it used to be in before today. So thin autofocus can't even properly defect it I had to focus on my hand