JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Camera App 14.1.00.71

(Topic created: 05-14-2024 02:46 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22
S22 Ultra - I read that this is a camera version that can be downloaded and helps with quality on camera. Is this legit or spam?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

14.1.00.71 is the latest version i see on Apkmirror.  I have 14.1.01.7 and its seems to work great 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

7 Replies
MeNotYou84
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I have 14.1.01.7 native. I don't see any difference in the pictire quality from when it went to **bleep** after the S8. My S8 .. STILL takes better pics than my 22 ultra
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine doesn't work well like it use to. Very disappointing with the Northern Lights.
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22

14.1.00.71 is the latest version i see on Apkmirror.  I have 14.1.01.7 and its seems to work great 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Galaxy S22
Looks like I have 14.0.00.97 Do I need an update?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22

The updates roll out in batches you should get it soon 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Just looking around I was checking to see if I had the latest update and when I clicked it it automatically started doing the update for me so now suddenly I have the 6.1 and the new camera version. I hope it turns out to be a good thing.
0 Likes
MeNotYou84
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
If there is not an option to just update it.. it will come with the one UI 6.1 update in the coming weeks
0 Likes