Original topic:

Can't use banking app in secure folder

(Topic created: 03-07-2024 12:43 AM)
Testdummy1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am facing issue using banking apps from secure folder. The secure folder unable to send registration sms which is required to sign up and use the app. Tried multiple banking applications such as axis, idfc etc even Google pay doesn't work. However all these apps works on the same phone outside secure folder. It seems some issue with secure folder only, can anyone please help

0 Likes
8 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Testdummy1 I'm going to guess that the security features provided by the secure folder are conflicting with access to low level device security items which banking apps use normally to provide security. 

0 Likes
Testdummy1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi @LongHiker, i have given all permissions however apps are unable to send SMS from secure folder which is mandatory step for registration 

0 Likes
Srb79
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I had no issues with setting up banking apps in secure folder
I use multiple banking apps no issues. Make sure that app has proper permissions.
0 Likes
Testdummy1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi @Srb79, does your banking apps able to send sms from secure folder? 

0 Likes
Aki87
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

This has happened recently with new registration of banking apps from secure folder 

The issue is genuine, I also faced same situation from 10 March 2024 that upon installing new app and trying to register then sms fail is coming even after all access rights are given

0 Likes
Aki87
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

This has happened recently with new registration of apps

U must be using same loaded apps hence not Facing issues from secure folder 

The issue is genuine, I also faced same situation from 10 March 2024 that upon installing new banking app and then trying to register the sms fail is coming even after all access rights are given. 

0 Likes
JoyVer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Any luck?
0 Likes
Aki87
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

This has happened recently with new registration 

The issue is genuine, I also faced same situation from 10 March 2024 that upon installing new app and trying to register then sms fail is coming even after all access rights are given

0 Likes