JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Solitaire on Galaxy S22

(Topic created: a month ago)
Sparrow1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I've been playing SOLITAIRE (the one with an endless options for the many versions of options since it was installed and enjoyed the many games as options, even with the inevitable ads it previously forced me to endure. It's been trying to force me for months to "Subscribe" to the "improved" version of the game. I WON'T PAY 4.99/MO TO PLAY DO SO. 

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

NO! I WON'T PAY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR A SIMPLE CASUAL GAME! 

Now it won't let me play at all unless I subscribe. I've endured the inevitable ads and constant reminders for the many variations. 

But paying a subscription for a nice, little game to pass the time? Are you nuts?

I'll check back in and see if you've responded to my post or removed the block. If not, I'LL REMOVE THIS GAME AND ALL THE OTHER APPS I'VE ACQUIRED FROM YOUR GAME STORE, INCLUDING ALL THE OTHER APPS I'VE ACQUIRED, USEFUL OR NOT, AND USE A DIFFERENT "GAME STORE" ENTIRELY? 

Is that enough feedback to bypass the algorithms that you've used for your profit? Is it worth losing ALL my other businesses on your other "stores"?"

I've never written Feedback before. This is it. Please pass it on to a human representative who can actually respond positively to this feedback. 

The old or improved versions with no "Pay to Play" on Solitaire with its many versions, or I'm done with you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Sparrow1, Welcome to the Community. We know how frustrating ads are when trying to play your games. We also know it is frustrating when the game developers decide to change to a subscription plan.

You would need to contact the app developer regarding any inquiries as to their services. Developer information can be found by opening the app in the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store, and viewing the details.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Sparrow1, Welcome to the Community. We know how frustrating ads are when trying to play your games. We also know it is frustrating when the game developers decide to change to a subscription plan.

You would need to contact the app developer regarding any inquiries as to their services. Developer information can be found by opening the app in the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store, and viewing the details.